Saturday, October 2, 2010

Well this is what the decorated sukkah looked like after a week of using it, rain and weather, etc. We enjoyed some warm nights, the beginning of fall weather, guests from Israel and Alliance, Ohio among others. I can't imagine why more Jews don't erect one and soak in what is to me the most enjoyable of all holidays. A chance to sit outside and enjoy nature, to consider our humble state as temporary residents of the planet and consider what we can do to become better people. All while drinking wine and eating with friends au plein air!

1 comment:

  1. Mr Benjamin went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which I used to expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. 247officedept@gmail.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete